The EMMAA Dashboard is accessible at http://emmaa.indra.bio.
The EMMAA Dashboard is the main entrypoint for users to interact with models. Each card on the dashboard represents a model. Currently, users can browse and link out to interactive, searchable network views of multiple disease and pathways models, as well as details of the latest tests applied to the models. The user can also navigate to a queries page where queries about the models can be answered. Users are able to sign up for specific notifications about one or more automatically built, tested and analyzed models. Some models also have a Twitter account and a link to it is provided on the dashboard if available. To interact with a model in natural language, user can click on “Chat” button on the model card and the dialogue window will open up.
Please read the sections below to learn how different EMMAA pages work.
- EMMAA Models Page
- EMMAA Statement Evidence Page
- EMMAA All Statements Page
- EMMAA Individual Paper Page
- EMMAA Model Queries
- Which query type do I need?
- Source-target paths queries
- Source-target dynamics queries
- Temporal properties queries
- Up/down-stream paths queries
- Waiting for results
- Logging In and Registering a User
- Subscribing to a Query
- Email Notifications of Subscribed Queries
- Failing test/query result interpretation
- EMMAA Detailed Test or Query Results
- Chat with the model